|Status:||The Auction Is Now Over|
|Bidding Opens:||Tue Sep 8, 2015 09:00 AM|
|Bidding Closes:||Tue Sep 29, 2015 09:00 AM|
|Currency:||CAD (Canadian Dollars)|
Questions regarding this auction or the items in the auction? Log in with your account to contact the auction's administrator.
— ADVERTISEMENT —
Welcome To The Auction!
Women In Film & Television Vancouver (WIFTV) is a member driven not-for-profit society. Our main objectives are: to further the artistic and professional development of women in the Canadian screen-based media community; and to recognize and promote the artistic and professional contributions of women in the Canadian screen-based media community and in the community at large.
Winning Bidder Payment Information
Please note that the items in this auction will transition to a live, in-person event to be held Tuesday September 29th at our annual Martini Madness party being held at Butcher and Bullock. Tickets for the event can be purchased at:
*If you are not in attendance at this event you may still be outbid*
Winning bidders will be contacted within two days of the in-person auction to make arrangements for payment and pickup/delivery of their items.
Payment Types Accepted:
- Cash or Direct Debit (In person only please)
- Check (Please make payable to Women in Film and Television Vancouver)
- Visa or Mastercard
Payments can be sent to:
Women in Film and Television Vancouver
#503 – 207 West Hastings Street, Vancouver BC V6B 1H7
Winning Bidder Item Pickup/Delivery:
- Winning Bidders can pick their items up at: #503 – 207 West Hastings Street, Vancouver BC V6B 1H7
- Shipping may require an additional fee. Contact the Auction Administrator For Details
General Auction Information
- The time on this server will be used to determine the start and end times of the auction. This time may be off from your local time. Refer to the approximate time in the right hand side of this page.
- This auction transitions to a live in-person auction after online bidding closes. You still may be outbid at the live event. The online portion of the auction will not reflect the final live auction results.
- When the live event auction closes, all winning bidders will receive notification regarding the status of the items they have won.
- You must register an account in order to place bids. Click Register on the upper right hand side of this page in the login area. Once you have registered, a confirmation/activation will be emailed to you. You must click on the link in the email message to complete the registration process. If you haven't received your confirmation email, please check your "junk mail" or "spam" folder as it may have gone there. You can also re-request the confirmation email. The link for resending the activation code can be found in the login area.
NOTE: eFlea provides a service that facilitates silent auctions for charities & groups/fundraisers. The items up for bids in this auction are listed by the group raising the funds. eFlea is not responsible for the accuracy of the item listings. Please verify item details with the auction administrator(s) prior to placing any bid(s). While eFlea tries to verify the auction administrator(s) and charity/group, we cannot guarantee their validity. Please be cautious and participate only in auctions where you are familiar with the groups and/or administrators.
— ADVERTISEMENT —